Celebrate with CETAP-Lucy
From 5:30 to 7:30 pm, Thursday, December 16, you’ll have an opportunity to visit CETAP-Lucy in the rural barrio of Chilcapamba, to tour the facility and see what this twelve-year-old educational support program does, as you enjoy a meal with entertainment in the newly opened Lucy Bakery and Grill. Funds raised will be used to treat 35 needy children to a traditional Christmas meal and party.
Your $46.00 ticket includes:
- Transportation to and from El Centro (leaving Otorongo Plaza at 5:00 pm)
- Your choice of roast turkey or BBQ pork rib dinner prepared by award-winning chef, Andres Illescas
- A free glass of wine (full cash bar is also available)
- Enertainment by the amazing Wes the Mentalist!
- Live music by guitarists Sergio and Damian Toledo, and others
- Door prizes
We hope you will join us! Seats are limited. To make a reservation or if you have questions please call Franny (0939297017) or Rocio (0996736305). We thank you for your support of CETAP-Lucy and its children!