Full Lymph Drainage Massage – 90-minute session
A healthy lymphatic system can do this without a problem, but certain health conditions and physical damage can cause fluid buildup.
Lymphatic drainage massage, or manual lymphatic drainage, is a gentle massage to relieve painful swelling in your arms and legs.
Usually, your lymphatic system collects your lymph and returns it to your heart via lymph vessels and lymph nodes. When something disrupts your lymphatic system’s process, lymph collects in your arms and legs, making them swell.
Lymphatic drainage massage aims to increase your lymphatic system flow, flush toxins from your body, promote relaxation and reduce swelling.
Conditions that benefit from lymphatic drainage massages are:
• Rheumatoid arthritis is ongoing arthritis in your joints causing joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
• Fibromyalgia: This condition causes chronic muscle and joint pain.
• Chronic venous insufficiency: This happens when your leg veins aren’t working effectively, making it hard for your blood to return to your heart from your legs.
• Lipedema happens when excess fat accumulates in your lower body, blocking your lymphatic pathway and causing lymphedema.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
• Promotes general relaxation and increased physical well-being
• Combats fluid retention, lymphedema, and varicose vein formation
• Helps reduce cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin
• Assisting in the treatment of post-operative inflammation, chronic infection, and healing problems
• Accelerates muscle recovery in high-performance athletes
• Promotes proper circulation
• Alleviates pain
• Relieves stress
• Minimizes scar formation
This message costs USD 45.