Need proof of insurance? Get it today!


We all know that in order to obtain the Identity Card or apply for the permanent visa, proof of private health insurance must be presented.

It is somewhat contradictory, because to apply for Social Security (IESS) or private health insurance you must have a valid ID or visa.

Short Term Insurance, a product with which we have been working to facilitate and comply with the requirement for the visa and identity card process in Ecuador.

We work with one of the best health insurance companies in the country, not only granting insurance to obtain the documents, but also with health coverage up to $8,000 within the Network.

Contact information:

Daniela Cordero

Listings from Punto Sur Propiedades could not be shown!

Please check back later.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Cuenca High Life offers on-line publications, local translated news, and reports about the expat life and living in Ecuador. 

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter

CuencaHighLife publishes Ecuador news daily. Subscribing will guarentee that you never miss the most important news.

You have Successfully Subscribed!