Southeast Asia Cuisine “Cooking With Rey”
Join Me This Week For Authentic South East Asian Cuisine
- #1. Sticky & Sweet Hot Chicken: Tender pieces of chicken sauteed with garlic, honey chilies and lemongrass (Medium Spicy)
- #2. Sticky & Sweet Hot Shrimp: Medium sized shrimp sauteed with garlic, honey, chilies and lemongrass (Medium Spicy)
- #3. Lok Lak Beef Tenderloin: Premium cuts of beef tenderloin (8oz) cooked in a garlic red chili sauce. (Medium Spicy)
- #4. Fried Sea Bass: Premium sea bass fillets deep fried in olive oil infused with red chilies. Served with two Khmer dipping sauces (Mild Spicy)
- #5. Pineapple Chicken: Tender pieces of chicken and pineapple delicately sauteed in a chilies and garlic sauce (Mild Spicy)
- #6. Vegetarian plate: Fresh vegetables (green peppers, mushroom, carrots, onions) sauteed in your choice of olive oil infused with leeks or chilies. (Mild) Served with fried rice.
- All meals include: Glass of wine, appetizer-Authentic Chicken egg rolls, Asian salad, premium Asian rice and dessert. This week’s dessert, chocolate torte.
- Customer Comments
- Luisa Nelson
- Thank you for making my birthday so special and memorable. My sea bass was delicious from beginning to end! The dessert absolutely grand AND the special drink was out of this world! To top it off, you were both two of the most welcoming and friendly hosts. Muchísimas gracias.
- Recommendation for Cooking with Rey: By Cindy Benson
- Oh.. my…my…my… let’s talk about Cooking with Rey! An authentic eating experience of Cambodian Southeast Asian food prepared with such attention; you can taste the love! Seriously! Rey and her husband, Joe, have opened up their home and the invitation to come in and participate in a first-rate dining experience is beyond comprehension. Try it, it’s highly likely you will return again and again.
- I had the pleasure of having a meal yesterday with Rey (sweet/spicy chicken – entree). I have never eaten Cambodian food before. It was the best meal I’ve had in Ecuador during the 8 years I have lived here. Amazing experience, not to be missed.
- Jennifer Hunter:
- This is a unique experience that adds something special and unparalleled in dining choices in Cuenca. I loved every hour I was in the space – last night, in fact, at the very table shown above. The food was exceptional and Rey & Joe were the perfect hosts – attentive, conscious, and respectful. Just try it one time, and I know you’ll want to share the experience with your friends and return again and again.
- Please go to my websitehttps://www.cookingwithrey.com for main course selections, reservations and information. Located in San Sebastian Park near the Museum of Modern Art. Call 0995443977 or visit my website for more information or reservations.