Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#23)
1. A person gets so ill that leaving the house is questionable. What two options might the patient have in Ecuador that they probably would not have in the U.S.
2. What is the Ecuadorian Equivalent of Medicare and what impact might this have on an Expat?
3. An Expat finds regular 7-Up and Sprite for sale at $2.00 / can. Is this a good price?
4. An Expat finds numerous gyms in the country for around $30/mo. Why might they roll their eyes at this option?
5. After a delicious meal at a restaurant, the waiter clears the table, but fails to bring the check. Why?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
* Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.