Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#57)
1. An Expat packs a Monopoly game when coming into the U.S. Was that reasonable or silly?
2. There are numerous websites given in MasDespacio to allow Expats to see with their own eyes what exists and how much they cost. But there are two issues with these websites that Expats should know. What are they?
3. An Expat has an LG Fridge, stove, dishwasher in the U.S. Before deciding to ship them here, what should they know? What about Frigidaire, GE, or Electrolux?
4. What is Ecuador’s general attitude towards animal control? Why? What impact does this have on most residents?
5. Many Expats use the term “Monopoly Money” when referring to what? Besides being ill-mannered, what logical reality are they ignoring?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.
(If you’ve read more than 10 of these quizzes, aren’t you even a little curious? It’s only $10 or $20.)