Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#69)
1. The airports in Guayaquil and Cuenca are about the same distance from their respective Terminal Terrestres as the crow flies. However, in which city might it be best for an Expat to take a taxi and why?
2. A person without a car has several errands to run. What might be the cheapest and easiest option to use in this instance?
3. In Cuenca, there are five, government sponsored mercados, besides the Feria Libre. What are they and where are they located?
4. Of the many parks in Cuenca, there is one with a rather infamous history, a great view, and an ironic name. What is it?
5. A person has an expensive vacuum cleaner in the States. What are the chances of finding the same one here and why?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.
(For those who’ve read more than 10 quizzes, aren’t you even a little curious? It’s only $10 or $20.)