Converting Temporary Residency to Permanent Residency – Attorney Sara Chaca is here with your Visa answers!


As so many Expats are near to turning 2 years old on their Temporary Residency Visas, the time is now close (in fact it’s already arrived for many) so as to necessarily convert from Temporary Residency to Permanent Residency.

Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas” is here to assist you in converting your Temporary Residency to Permanent Residency on time and without issues (as well as in ordering any required  documents/apostilles/legalizations from your country[ies] of origin if also needed/desired) before you get too near the expiration of your Temporary Residency Visa and forfeit/lose your opportunity to apply for/convert to Permanent Residency – note that one can/will alternatively need to renew their Temporary Residency Visa for an additional 2 year period IF they fail to properly apply for their Permanent Residency Visa at the correct time and/or without the correct documents.  FYI, see Attorney Sara Chaca’s following article on “Cuenca High Life” that explains this extremely important Expat-centric theme (read by thousands of Expats to date):

Simply call or send an email to schedule a complimentary consult with Attorney Sara Chaca, so as to examine, review and plan based on your specific Temporary Residency Visa’s own unique circumstances/expiration date, today!!


Email Address:

WhatApp: +593 99 296 2065

Phones: 099-296-2065 / 07-410-4087 (Ecuador) OR 1-800-655-1581 (USA Toll-Free)

Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words of “Ecuador Visas”)



Attorney Sara Chaca


Dani Classifieds

Nur Classifieds

Anubis Classifieds

Blue Box Classifieds

Fabianos Classifieds

Grace Classifieds

Google ad