Dine in for a complimentary dinner at ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, where an average of 2+ meters distance exists between each table, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas”, as to the benefits, process and requirements for “Ecuadorian Wills & Estate Planning”!
All seminar attendees at “Kolo Restaurant” will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
- Steak served with salad and baked potato.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu served with polenta and aioli sauced vegetables.
- Seafood spaghetti pasta served with Parmesan cheese sprinkled bread.
Email for Sign Up to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Seminar: ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, 2nd floor of the old Hotel Vieja Mansion, located at Luis Cordero & Juan Jaramillo 5-65, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Thursday, December 2nd, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM (or so)
The defined (and finer) benefits of Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (i.e. receiving an Ecuadorian Passport) are shown in the following:
– You NEVER need to again have to prove/reprove your Residency Visa qualification under any circumstances.
– You NEVER need to again have to buy/maintain proof of health insurance in Ecuador under any circumstances.
– You can ALWAYS travel WITHOUT a Visa for up to 180 days to ANY other country in South America on just your Ecuadorian Cédula as a Citizen of Ecuador.
– For those having an Investor Visa linked Bank Certificate of Deposit OR Real Estate Property, they can then freely liquidate or sell that without any issues whatsoever.
– You still ABSOLUTELY continue to KEEP your original country’s Citizenship and Passport as well as DON’T pay taxes to the Ecuadorian Government on your foreign derived/received income (i.e. from the US, Canada or any other countries for that matter).
FYI too, as follows see Attorney Sara Chaca’s article about applying for Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (again getting an Ecuadorian Passport), along with all of the requirements and the like stated therein, which as you can see is published on “Cuenca High Life” and has already as of now been read by thousands of your fellow Expats alike:
Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words “Ecuador Visas”)
What better way to appreciate Cuenca than from above?
The Penthouse Studio, a chic little pied-à-terre atop the hill-side, is conveniently located on the northern fringe of downtown Cuenca from where it’s either a 20 minute walk to reach the heart of the city – the leafy Parque Calderon – or a 5 minute taxi ride.
The studio is a compact space at just 80 square meters. Just take the elevator to the 6th floor and then walk up one flight. The rooftop apartment is a streamlined retreat from the busy streets of Cuenca and exudes peace and quiet in a relaxed and cosmopolitan atmosphere. The Modernist design is crisp and clean and dominated by 180 degrees of wraparound, floor-to-ceiling plate glass windows.
You will find the Penthouse Studio is a thoughtful and well designed compact space. The open plan living room has a large dining area as well as a couple of comfy laid back sofas and matching ottoman. There is also a full guest bathroom which is convenient when entertaining.
Just cross the the Rio Tomebamba and foot-bridge to the historic district, this is a third-floor apartment totally remodeled with tile floors with nicely furniture ,Fully equipped kitchen, beds and bath linens. Rent includes utilities, fast internet and building fee. Building does not have an elevator. Located in an historic complex, opening onto a courtyard garden. One month minimum rental.
First of all, you must know the laws extremely well; you should not wait on somebody else information nor try to copy.
You must specialize in your legal field; you cannot put your clients at risk, even more so if you know that this client is a foreigner who may lose his regularity in the country.
You should be honest with your client if you know that he/she is going to have problems or that things are not going to be easy.
You must try by all means to protect your client legally.
You must be honest with your work and actions, you cannot offer to get something by bribery, you may be putting your client and/ or yourself at risk in the very near future.
UZ Asesores Ecuador
Ecuador Cía. Ltda.
José Peralta 1-19 y 12 de Abril – Edificio Acrópolis – Oficina 312
4103588 – 0984205336 / 0998672687
www.facebook.com/UZasesor/es – UZ Asesores Ecuador CIA. LTDA.