A little break… YarnLux – boutique de hilo, Cuenca’s natural fibers yarn store, will be closed on Thursday November 25, Friday November 26, and Saturday November 27.
We look forward to serving you on Tuesday November 30.
Don’t forget to sign up for our upcoming knitted shawl class.
If you are filing for a Temporary/Permanent visa, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. That’s right. If I don’t get you your visa, you pay nothing. My name is Isabel Mosquera. I am an Ecuadorian, who studied and lived in Canada for many years. I have been a Visa Facilitator for over 7 years and have assisted more than two hundred and fifty Expats in obtaining their Visas, Temporary and Permanent, Cedulas, Translations, Health Insurance, housing and much more. These services are available as one fee package or individually. I own a car, so transportation is always included at no extra charge. I have always gotten my clients their Visas, even under the most difficult of circumstances, such as unreadable fingerprints for FBI reports. Have you moved to Ecuador without the required documents? Don’t worry, I can help. I offer free consultations, either by telephone, email or in person. I am at the Immigration office on a very regular basis, so I am knowledgeable about all recent changes in the law and am happy to share my knowledge with you. I will be happy to provide you with references.
I look forward to serving you.
Dine in for a complimentary dinner at ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, where an average of 2+ meters distance exists between each table, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas”, as to the benefits, process and requirements for “Ecuadorian Wills & Estate Planning”!
All seminar attendees at “Kolo Restaurant” will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
- Steak served with salad and baked potato.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu served with polenta and aioli sauced vegetables.
- Seafood spaghetti pasta served with Parmesan cheese sprinkled bread.
Email for Sign Up to: email@example.com
Address for Seminar: ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, 2nd floor of the old Hotel Vieja Mansion, located at Luis Cordero & Juan Jaramillo 5-65, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Thursday, December 2nd, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM (or so)
The defined (and finer) benefits of Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (i.e. receiving an Ecuadorian Passport) are shown in the following:
– You NEVER need to again have to prove/reprove your Residency Visa qualification under any circumstances.
– You NEVER need to again have to buy/maintain proof of health insurance in Ecuador under any circumstances.
– You can ALWAYS travel WITHOUT a Visa for up to 180 days to ANY other country in South America on just your Ecuadorian Cédula as a Citizen of Ecuador.
– For those having an Investor Visa linked Bank Certificate of Deposit OR Real Estate Property, they can then freely liquidate or sell that without any issues whatsoever.
– You still ABSOLUTELY continue to KEEP your original country’s Citizenship and Passport as well as DON’T pay taxes to the Ecuadorian Government on your foreign derived/received income (i.e. from the US, Canada or any other countries for that matter).
FYI too, as follows see Attorney Sara Chaca’s article about applying for Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (again getting an Ecuadorian Passport), along with all of the requirements and the like stated therein, which as you can see is published on “Cuenca High Life” and has already as of now been read by thousands of your fellow Expats alike:
Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words “Ecuador Visas”)
What better way to appreciate Cuenca than from above?
The Penthouse Studio, a chic little pied-à-terre atop the hill-side, is conveniently located on the northern fringe of downtown Cuenca from where it’s either a 20 minute walk to reach the heart of the city – the leafy Parque Calderon – or a 5 minute taxi ride.
The studio is a compact space at just 80 square meters. Just take the elevator to the 6th floor and then walk up one flight. The rooftop apartment is a streamlined retreat from the busy streets of Cuenca and exudes peace and quiet in a relaxed and cosmopolitan atmosphere. The Modernist design is crisp and clean and dominated by 180 degrees of wraparound, floor-to-ceiling plate glass windows.
You will find the Penthouse Studio is a thoughtful and well designed compact space. The open plan living room has a large dining area as well as a couple of comfy laid back sofas and matching ottoman. There is also a full guest bathroom which is convenient when entertaining.