Like living in your own private park in rural Canoa, EC. Health issues force immediate sale.
Price includes all furniture, lighting, kitchen implements, home and garden tools and most of the art and decor items. To make it turnkey, needs clothes washing machine and maybe water heater. Currently have gas heating for stove.
River across the street, road to principal highway to be paved this year. Nice area. Especially behind the home, it feels like you are sitting in the bottom of a big bowl, with lots of higher land surrounding. Nicely landscaped. 50 producing cacao for making your own chocolate, and as many mango (3 varieties).
Well water with three pumps and backup line to the river.
Media room, parlor, den. Spare queen bed on upper patio.
After I bought it, I put upwards of $80,000 more into upgrading it, including paint on the bare brick walls, tiling the lower level and furnishing. A lot about the home has been done right, even before I got here five years ago, including double thick foundation. Lots of upgrades in the 5 1/2 years I have had it. Will send full pdf with all info and lots of pictures upon request.
I will accept the best offer over $160,000 on February 11, 2022, reserving the right to sell it before that to a buyer with 20% deposit offering $179.000, my asking price.
Yes indeed, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain, in making your mouth and any gaps, empty spaces or soon to be extracted non-functional teeth be put on display and permitted to shine once again how they did in the past (besides then serving as your best new chompers!). Your complimentary (no cost) exam and evaluation for Dental Implants is awaiting you in Cuenca, plus for any family member or friend in another city/country who needs a really good reason to finally visit you here (i.e. Dental Tourism: https://cuencahighlife.com/cuenca-ecuador-as-the-new-dental-tourism-capital-of-the-world/)
Our English speaking Head Dentist, Dr. Andres Pacheco, is best known among the Expat community in Ecuador as “Dr. No Pain” – click here to see just some of our many dozens of Expat Patient Testimonials and their amazing photo results: https://findhealthinecuador.com/full-testimonials/
You win when you get the best possible Dental Work, and everyone else gets to see how fabulous your smile is, besides the fact that your teeth will then again do what they’re supposed to in serving you once more at every meal. To see our full set of Dental articles on “Cuenca High Life” (very many of which speak to the various ins and outs of Dental Implants), click on the following link: https://cuencahighlife.com/author/adamchl-com/
Schedule your free exam and evaluation for your Dental Implants today – simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to write you back within minutes to hours (we reply to every single patient’s email and always do so...
In response to the new variant of COVID-19, Omicron, on November 29, 2021 the government of Ecuador issued new guidelines for air entry into Ecuador. The following guidelines will become effective December 1, 2021:
- Any person with a point of origin, layover, or transit through South Africa, Botswana, Egypt, Mozambique, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Eswatini, and Namibia is prohibited from entering the country.
- All other travelers, citizens, and foreigners must present a Traveler’s Health Declaration digitally when boarding the airline, which is available at the following link: https://declaracionsalud-viajero.msp.gob.ec/. If the online form is not available, a physical form may be presented to the Ministry of Health at the point of entry.
- All passengers entering the country over 16 years of age must present a COVID-19 vaccination card with at least 14 days of validity after completing the vaccine regimen and a negative RT-PCR test performed up to 72 hours prior to departure to Ecuador.
- Children and adolescents between two and 16 years of age must present a negative RT-PCR test performed up to 72 hours prior to departure to Ecuador.
- In the event that a traveler presents symptoms related to COVID-19 or a “suspect case” is detected, an RT-PCR test will be performed. If positive, the traveler will complete 14 days of isolation, in a home or accommodation of their own choice and at their own expense.
Entry into the Galapagos Islands (in Ecuador) by air border
All persons, regardless of their immigration category must comply with the following:
- All passengers...
Wanted to buy, a few gold coins. Only government issues like Maples or Eagles. Can swap for 10 oz silver bars or cash at spot.
Hola queridos amigos sorry to inform we are closing today saturday due to do some necesary work on the kitchen we are improving many things to offer a better service , hope you understend .. we will be back on Sunday for brunch .