NO longer is it necessary to go to the hospital in Ecuador to be able to receive Sedation for your Dental Work (formerly it WAS required by law that ONLY hospitals could put a Patient to sleep), as “Find Health in Ecuador Dental Clinic” is NOW fully enabled and permitted to have Dental Patients receive ALL manner of Dental Work performed while asleep under mild anesthesia upon ANY applicable patient’s desire.
Simply send us an email today at email@example.com so as to schedule your complimentary consultation with ‘Dr. No Pain’ (Dr. Andres Pacheco), and at your selection, get your Dental Work done while you have the opportunity to dream happy thoughts – by this we guarantee you will feel absolutely nothing at all during your entire Dental Procedure that you request to have done that way.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Address: Edificio Medimagen, Av. Pumapungo y Av. Paseo de los Cañaris, (second floor) – right here in Cuenca
A little break… YarnLux – boutique de hilo, Cuenca’s natural fibers yarn store, will be closed on Thursday November 25, Friday November 26, and Saturday November 27.
We look forward to serving you on Tuesday November 30.
Don’t forget to sign up for our upcoming knitted shawl class.
If you are filing for a Temporary/Permanent visa, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. That’s right. If I don’t get you your visa, you pay nothing. My name is Isabel Mosquera. I am an Ecuadorian, who studied and lived in Canada for many years. I have been a Visa Facilitator for over 7 years and have assisted more than two hundred and fifty Expats in obtaining their Visas, Temporary and Permanent, Cedulas, Translations, Health Insurance, housing and much more. These services are available as one fee package or individually. I own a car, so transportation is always included at no extra charge. I have always gotten my clients their Visas, even under the most difficult of circumstances, such as unreadable fingerprints for FBI reports. Have you moved to Ecuador without the required documents? Don’t worry, I can help. I offer free consultations, either by telephone, email or in person. I am at the Immigration office on a very regular basis, so I am knowledgeable about all recent changes in the law and am happy to share my knowledge with you. I will be happy to provide you with references.
I look forward to serving you.
Dine in for a complimentary dinner at ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, where an average of 2+ meters distance exists between each table, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas”, as to the benefits, process and requirements for “Ecuadorian Wills & Estate Planning”!
All seminar attendees at “Kolo Restaurant” will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
- Steak served with salad and baked potato.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu served with polenta and aioli sauced vegetables.
- Seafood spaghetti pasta served with Parmesan cheese sprinkled bread.
Email for Sign Up to: email@example.com
Address for Seminar: ‘Kolo Restaurant‘, 2nd floor of the old Hotel Vieja Mansion, located at Luis Cordero & Juan Jaramillo 5-65, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Thursday, December 2nd, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM (or so)
The defined (and finer) benefits of Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (i.e. receiving an Ecuadorian Passport) are shown in the following:
– You NEVER need to again have to prove/reprove your Residency Visa qualification under any circumstances.
– You NEVER need to again have to buy/maintain proof of health insurance in Ecuador under any circumstances.
– You can ALWAYS travel WITHOUT a Visa for up to 180 days to ANY other country in South America on just your Ecuadorian Cédula as a Citizen of Ecuador.
– For those having an Investor Visa linked Bank Certificate of Deposit OR Real Estate Property, they can then freely liquidate or sell that without any issues whatsoever.
– You still ABSOLUTELY continue to KEEP your original country’s Citizenship and Passport as well as DON’T pay taxes to the Ecuadorian Government on your foreign derived/received income (i.e. from the US, Canada or any other countries for that matter).
FYI too, as follows see Attorney Sara Chaca’s article about applying for Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (again getting an Ecuadorian Passport), along with all of the requirements and the like stated therein, which as you can see is published on “Cuenca High Life” and has already as of now been read by thousands of your fellow Expats alike:
Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words “Ecuador Visas”)