Chef Yasu is offering another amazing Asian Dinner with Sushi for this Sunday Night with Chef Yasu at The Vegetable Bar.
He will open the evening with a Salmon tartar rice-paper spring roll with creamy tahini & curry oil. From there he’ll treat you to a fabulous assortment of Asian inspired dishes and Sushi.
These 2-hour dinner events are becoming well-known and highly regarded in the city. Come see what your fellow “foodies” are raving about!
The entire menu for the evening will be:
* Salmon tartar rice-paper spring roll with creamy tahini & curry oil
and zucchini crepe with tamarind sauce & mango culis
* Chicken quenelle in coconut-milk, lemongrass, ginger broth
* Homemade tofu with mushroom sauce and a puffed-rice coconut cracker
* An Assorted Sushi Platter with:
– Sweet potato tempura roll
– Crunchy daikon pickle roll
– Asparagus roll wrapped in dehydrated flaxseed & carrot paper
– Steamed sea bass & avocado roll with soy reduction drizzles
– Pickled herring nigiri sushi
* Paris Brest au thé vert
Because of the 5-star quality of Yasu’s foods offerings, these dinners are RESERVATION ONLY.
To reserve call 098 275 9584 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed-price-menu of $30.00pp + IVA
- Name: Michael
- Phone: 098 275 9584
- Email: email@example.com