Dine in for a complimentary dinner at the ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas”, as to the benefits, process and requirements of becoming an “Ecuadorian Citizen holding an Ecuadorian Passport” – as per the title of this post, ‘Most Permanent Residents NOW Qualify!’, because there has recently been a MAJOR POSITIVE CHANGE that now allows the vast majority of Permanent Residents who have lived in Ecuador for at least 3 years to apply for Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization!! As long as you have NOT left Ecuador for more than 180 days in ANY of your first 3 years of Permanent Residency, you WILL qualify for Ecuador Citizenship on that basis NOW.
All seminar attendees at the ‘Sunrise Café’ will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
1. Deluxe Sandwich of “Avocado, Bacon, Cream Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato & Real Potato French Fries”
2. “Soup & Caesar Salad” Combo
3. Large “Pulled Pork Quesadilla”, served with pico de gallo, sour cream & guacamole
Email for Sign Up to: email@example.com
Address for Seminar: ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, Calle Larga 9-38, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Thursday, July 12th, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM
- Name: Attorney Sara Chaca
- Phone: 0992962065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org