Dine in for a Complimentary Dinner at the ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of “Ecuador Visas”, as to the benefits, process and requirements of the “Converting of one’s Temporary Residency to Permanent Residency!” – this presentation is meant for all Expats whom are currently on a Temporary Residency Visa OR whom are contemplating making their initial move to Ecuador, and so both you and your family/friends whom are presently best described by either of those 2 above referenced circumstances, are more than welcome to attend as part of your dinner group (coming at self on that same basis is fine too)!
All seminar attendees at the ‘Sunrise Café’ will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options of your own individual selection – following your arrival to the restaurant, your waiter will take your order ahead of the presentation (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
1. Shrimp Quesadilla: Large flower tortilla, loaded with fresh cheese, onions, peppers, all seasoned with house ingredients, as well as pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream.
2. Chicken Pasta: Juicy chicken served in a white wine cream sauce, atop a bed of pasta, generously sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
3. BLT Sandwich: 2 hearty slices of bread, served with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mayonnaise in between, plus Sunrise Café’s famous potato salad.
Email for Sign Up to: email@example.com
Address for Seminar: ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, Calle Larga 9-38, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Thursday, January 10th, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM
- Name: Attorney Sara Chaca
- Phone: 0992962065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org