Dine in for a Complimentary Dinner at the ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, and learn from Attorney Sara Chaca of ‘Ecuador Visas’, as to the benefits, process and requirements of “Drivers Licenses for Expats” – this presentation is meant for ALL Expats (both newbies and oldcomers)!
All seminar attendees at the ‘Sunrise Café’ will receive a FREE DINNER, consisting of one of the following 3 meal options of your own individual selection – following your arrival to the restaurant your waiter will take your order ahead of the presentation (EACH below meal option will also come with either Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Coffee, or Lemonade):
1. Deluxe Cheeseburger, served with lettuce, tomato and potato salad.
2. César Salad with fresh shrimp, served with lettuce, tomato, croutons, drizzled in a tasty César dressing, and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
3. Chicken Marinara Pasta with grilled chicken, served on a bed of penne, bathed in marinara sauce and topped with parmesan cheese.
Email for Sign Up to: email@example.com
Address for Seminar: ‘Sunrise Cafe‘, Calle Larga 9-38, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Day/Time for Seminar: Wednesday, December 12th, from 5:00PM – 6:30PM
- Name: Attorney Sara Chaca
- Phone: 0992962065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org