As you may have encounter by now, laws in Ecuador work differently than in the United States or any other country- and wills are not the exception!
Wills can often seem legally and emotionally demoralizing thus Ulloa & Zamora Asesores Ecuador would like to invite you to a complimentary conference where we will address the following:
- Rules of inheritance
- What happens if you are single? Or if you don’t have living descendants
- What’s the process of claiming their inheritance?
- It is possible to register a foreign will in Ecuador?
Most importantly we will talk about how to grant a will in order for it to be legal in Ecuador
The Conference will take place at the Vegetable Bar (Paseo 3 de Noviembre)
Wednesday October 24th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Name: Ulloa & Zamora asesores
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: 4103588 - 0984205336 / 0998672687