Join us for an extravagant Thanksgiving Dinner at The Castle, with candlelight, elegant music and a feast fit for a King!
ONLY A FEW SEATS LEFT! WE WILL BE CLOSING RESERVATIONS ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH. SO BOOK NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
Our menu will include:
* Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey with Sage, Black Peppercorn and Celery Salt
* Roasted Balsamic and Thyme Baby Carrots
* Savory Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Orange Zest
* Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
* Cheddar Cheese Green Bean Casserole
* Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Streusel
* Homemade Sage Sausage Stuffing
* Apple Crisp Pie with Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg
* Homemade Old Fashioned Eggnog
* Coffee, Tea or Water
We will have two sittings on November 22nd at 1PM and 5PM.
$16.95 a person.
* We are ALMOST completely booked, so contact us now to save your seats before it’s too late!
The Castle is located on the Tomebamba River, with two entrances on 3 de Noviembre (200 feet downriver from the Broken Bridge) and on Bajada de Todos los Santos, (500 feet downhill from Todos Santos Church).
Parking is available on Calle Larga, just above The Castle. You can take the stairs down from Calle Larga right to our Todos Santos entrance! There is also limited parking under The Broken Bridge every evening after 6:00PM
If you haven’t been to The Castle yet to try our new terrace over the Tomebamba, then you just have to take our word for it, it’s the best terrace in town!! No bus fumes, no traffic, no boring view!
Do yourself a favor and visit The Vegetable Bar from 8AM-8PM every day to enjoy the best views, peace and quiet and fresh air on any terrace in the city! You can sit in the shade under our umbrellas, under the semi-shade of our trellis, or in the direct sunlight! Why settle for anything less?
November 22nd at 1PM and 5PM, 3 de Noviembre and Bajada de Todos los Santos
- Name: Michael
- Phone: 0989358169
- Email: TheCuencaCastle@gmail.com