Here are the upcoming Vino & Van Gogh Events at Cafe San Sebas.
• January 25th: Galapagos Blue Foot
• February 1st: Morning at the Flower Market
• February 15th: The Perched Amazon Macaw
• March 1st: Monet’s Japanese Footbridge
• March 15th: Colorwise Galapagos Tortuga
Vino & Van Gogh at Cafe San Sebas offers a fun and unique way to uncork your creativity.
Enjoy your favorite glass of wine while re-creating a featured painting of the night.
• All supplies and your first glass of wine are provided as an experienced local artist will guide you step-by-step through creating a featured painting and help you unleash your inner Van Gogh.
• Perfect for beginners and aficionados alike, our classes offer a fun, easy, stress-free chance to create a painting you can be proud of — Cheers to that!
• At the end of the night you’ll take home a one-of-a-kind painting and hopefully a newfound talent.
Sign up now for an unforgettable time of painting, sipping & socializing!
Buy a Ticket Online Now or in person at Cafe San Sebas to reserve your seat.
Tickets available with Cash, Visa or MasterCard at Cafe San Sebas or online through Paypal or Credit Card at www.sansebascuenca.com
- Name: Adam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org