Are you Irregular in Ecuador and want to be Regular and Legal?


If your visa has expired and you are irregular, pay attention to the following recommendation:

DO NOT pay any penalty at Immigration, because if you do, they will give you 30 days to leave the country. Currently, the payment of the penalty does not guarantee that you can apply for a visa, you must leave the country.

If you are irregular but have plans to apply for a visa, wait, there will be a new date for regularization very soon. After the provision for regularization is published, you will be able to pay the penalty.

For more information contact:


UZ Asesores Ecuador
Ecuador Cía. Ltda.
Ave. José Peralta 1-119 and  Ave. 12 de Abril – Acrópolis Building – Office #312
410 3588 – – UZ Asesores Ecuador CIA. LTDA.

Dr. Lina Ulloa

Dani Classifieds

Nur Classifieds

Anubis Classifieds

Blue Box Classifieds

Fabianos Classifieds

Grace Classifieds

Google ad