At-home IV therapy for colds and flu
Viral and bacterial infections are not just inconvenient; they can also be painful and lead to severe health issues. As a result, addressing them early is preferable.
• Reduces inflammation, aches, and pains
• Helps to flush out toxins
• Fights free radicals
• Quickly hydrates to replace what fluid is lost during illness
• Boosts immune system to better fight against current illness
• Mega doses Vit C
• Vitamin B12
A cold or flu can be devastating. Whether you suffer from severe headaches, a fever, or coughs, there is no denying this hampers your productivity for weeks. And when you have household chores or time-sensitive deadlines, the question of how to get things done when you feel run-down.
You can expect a speedier recovery. You will be back on track within days, which is faster compared to taking over-the-counter medications because:
• Compensates for the missing nutrients and the body’s fluid levels
• Removes free radicals and toxins
• Strengthens your immune response
• Produces energy for fighting your illness
• Delivers anti-inflammatory properties
• Relieves symptoms like muscle aches, headache, nausea, diarrhea, and more
I use only the best compounding pharmacies’ best ingredients to ensure the most effective infusions with fewer side effects.
Cost of IV $85 + $5.00 transportation fee.