Full Lymph Massage – 90-minute session
Did you know that the lymphatic system helps your body eliminate toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials?
Usually, your lymphatic system collects your lymph and returns it to your heart via lymph vessels and lymph nodes. When something disrupts your lymphatic system’s process, lymph collects in your arms and legs, making them swell.
Lymphatic drainage massage aims to increase your lymphatic system flow, flush toxins from your body, promote relaxation and reduce swelling.
Conditions that benefit from a massage are:
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Chronic venous insufficiency
I am a specialist in lymphatic massage who will consider your particular needs to give you the best and most satisfying experience.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
• Promotes general relaxation and increased physical well-being
• Combats fluid retention, lymphedema, and varicose vein formation
• Helps reduce cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin
• Assisting in the treatment of post-operative inflammation, chronic infection, and healing problems
• Accelerates muscle recovery in high-performance athletes
• Strengthens the immune system
• Promotes proper circulation
• Alleviates pain
• Relieves stress
• Minimizes scar formation
This message costs USD 45 + $5.00 transportation fee