Full Lymph Massage – 90-minute session
Lymphatic drainage massage, or manual lymphatic drainage, is a gentle massage to relieve painful swelling in your arms and legs.
Lymphatic drainage massage aims to increase your lymphatic system flow, flush toxins from your body, promote relaxation and reduce swelling.
Conditions that benefit from lymphatic drainage massages are:
• Rheumatoid arthritis is ongoing arthritis in your joints causing joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
• Fibromyalgia: This condition causes chronic muscle and joint pain.
• Chronic venous insufficiency: This happens when your leg veins aren’t working effectively, making it hard for your blood to return to your heart from your legs.
• Lipedema happens when excess fat accumulates in your lower body, blocking your lymphatic pathway and causing lymphedema.
I am a specialist in lymphatic massage who will consider your particular needs to give you the best and most satisfying experience.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
• Promotes general relaxation and increased physical well-being
• Combats fluid retention, lymphedema, and varicose vein formation
• Helps reduce cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin
• Assisting in the treatment of post-operative inflammation, chronic infection, and healing problems
• Accelerates muscle recovery in high-performance athletes
• Strengthens the immune system
• Promotes proper circulation
• Alleviates pain
• Relieves stress
• Minimizes scar formation
Schedule your in-home massage on the day and time that suits you best.
This message costs USD 45.