Powerful Benefits of High-dose Vitamin C IV Therapy
High-dose Vitamin C is crucial to a healthy body and contributes to your immune defence by supporting and directly stimulating various cellular functions of the innate and adaptive immune systems.
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant and is responsible for many functions in the body. While not all oral supplements are fully absorbed, IV Vitamin C delivery ensures that 100% of the vitamin is bioavailable. In addition, when given high doses, Vitamin C converts from an antioxidant to an oxidative therapy.
Failing to get enough vitamin C can result in deficiencies that may result in poor wound healing, easy bruising, bleeding of the gums, and anemia. In addition, since vitamin C aids in iron absorption, a severe deficiency may cause scurvy, a disease categorized by extreme weakness, bruising, bleeding, and lethargy.
I may suggest a high-dose vitamin C IV drip if:
• You suddenly feel run down
• You have gastrointestinal issues
• You have a chronic infection
• You have a vitamin deficiency
• You have problems with malabsorption
• You have recently undergone chemotherapy
• Helps clear infections
• Strengthens the immune system
• Protects the body from free radical damage
• Decreases oxidative stress in cells
IV Therapy is a way to get the nutrients you lack into the bloodstream. IVs boost energy, detoxify your body, balance your immune system, and reverse aging.
Schedule your in-home IV drip on the day and time that suits you best.
Cost of IV: $50 + a $5.00 transportation fee.