Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#55)
1. What does Seco de Pollo or Seco de Carne mean and why are these very important to know?
2. There are some significant differences between U.S. and Ecuadorian Notaries. What are they?
3. What will a divorced vs. a non-divorced Expat need to do and how might knowing the answer likely save $100’s for those who decide to move here?
4. Where is the “Land-of-Eternal-Spring” and what “challenges” does this bring for those living there?
5. There’s one city where previous Expat actions have made it difficult for other Expats thinking of moving there. What is it?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.