Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#62)
1. Even if one does not speak Spanish, at the immigration line at the airport how can one generally tell which is the local’s line and which is the foreigner’s line?
2. Before leaving the U.S. for an extended period, what is one thing that it might be best to set up at their bank and why?
3. Many major airlines require what when shipping an animal? Why is that?
4. In mid-2023 there were only two international airports in Ecuador. What are they, and what might it generally be wise for a visitor to do immediately after getting out of customs?
5. What are the names of the major Transit hubs in Quito, where are they located, and why is there more than one?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.
(For those who’ve read more than 10 quizzes, aren’t you even a little curious? It’s only $10 or $20.)