Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#65)
1. Before renting or buying, why might it be wise for an Expat of any belief to see how far their home is from a Catholic Church?
2. There is at least one thing that should never be done with an apostilled document. What is it and why?
3. Why might Airbnb or a similar company be beneficial for an Expat even if they decide to move here?
4. Like most international airports there are two immigration lines here in Ecuador. However, when might an Expat be allowed to use the Ecuadorian line, and only under what circumstance should they do so?
5. What’s a matricula and how much can they cost?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.
(For those who’ve read more than 10 quizzes, aren’t you even a little curious? It’s only $10 or $20.)