Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#76)
1. What is the M & M knock-off that sells for 1/3 the price? How close is it to the real thing?
2. How hard is it to find hamburger and hot dog buns? What is the one thing one should probably do with them after bringing them home and why?
3. On a busy public street, a person parks their car. After returning a man in a reflective vest “assists” them in getting out of the parking space. Should they be tipped for this “service”? If so, how much?
4. A person goes to a nice restaurant and orders a Cosmopolitan. What are the chances that the waiter will know what they’re talking about?
5. What is the Ecuadorian version of Eggnog called?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
(For a limited time, those viewers willing to take a short survey will receive a $5.00 discount off a year’s subscription. Click here to go to www.MasDespacio.com to receive the discount.)