Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#77)
1. What is the Snickers knock-off that sells for 40% of the price? How good is it?
2. Before coming for a visit, why might a visit to a thrift store be a good idea?
3. An Expat gets a run in a pair of hose. Is that going to be much of a problem here?
4. A person runs frantically into a restroom. Before entering a stall what will likely need to be done first?
5. What are some examples of Spanish words that are different in Ecuador from other Spanish-speaking countries?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
(For a limited time, those viewers willing to take a short survey will receive a $5.00 discount off a year’s subscription. Click here to go to www.MasDespacio.com to receive the discount.)