Does your Ecuadorian Child/Spouse need US Residency/US Citizenship?


Never has there been a better time to obtain US Residency/US Citizenship, as doing so will give your Ecuadorian loved ones (and you) freedom of movement and the ability to work in both Ecuador and the US, plus so many other benefits (not the least of which are Visa free visits to most countries around the world). As they’re your entire life in Ecuador, you can at this time do for them what you know in the reverse they would gladly do for you.

And now that we have 2 (not just 1) Florida Administrative Office locations, we’re able to comprehensively and expertly assist your Ecuadorian Child/Spouse with applying for US Residency/US Citizenship – a free consultation is only an email or phone call away. Just contact Attorney Sara Chaca via email at or call her office at 099-296-2065, so as to schedule yours today and discuss the future for your Ecuadorian Child/Spouse ahead!


Phone: 099-296-2065 (Ecuador) OR 1-800-655-1581 (USA)

Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words “Ecuador Visas”)

Sara Chaca

Blue Box

Google ad


Google ad



The Cuenca Dispatch

Week of September 17.

Correismo candidate Luisa González says she was the target of an assassination plan Read more.
CNE announces topics for widely anticipated second-round presidential debate Read more.
Customs Reforms Allow for Tax-Free Imports of a Wider Range of Products via Air Travel Read more.




Subscribe to our newsletter

Cuenca High Life offers on-line publications, local translated news, and reports about the expat life and living in Ecuador. 

You have Successfully Subscribed!