Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#18)
1. When using a public restroom, for what big surprise, might an Expat need to be prepared?
2. When seeing a nice piece of property or a car for sale there are two phone numbers listed. What’s the easiest way to tell if it’s a conventional (land-line) number or a cell phone and why might that matter when and Expat is asking for the price?
3. After moving to Ecuador a person goes shopping for a desk and chair. What are their choices and what’s a ballpark price for such?
4. After deciding to move to the Cordillera, a person goes looking for a Queen-sized down comforter. What’s the Cordillera, how likely is one to find a down comforter, and what is the Ecuadorian way to say, “Queen-sized”?
5. One family loves their bone china, another likes medium-quality stone ware plates, but neither likes low quality dishes. How likely are either to find what they like here?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
* Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.