Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#20)
1. At an expensive barbeque joint a group of Expats are seated immediately, while there is a line of about 20 Ecuadorians waiting to be seated. Why and what is the appropriate way to react?
2. When driving on the road, there is a square sign with black numbers inside a red circle. What does that mean? What if there is a “t” after the number? What if the words “LIVIANOS” is below it?
3. What is a “paro” and what impact might it have on an Expat?
4. What’s the correct way to ask for cherry tomatoes?
5. It is fairly easy to find land or homes with fabulous views. What are some things to take into account with these views?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
* Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.