Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#21)
1. What is a botellón and why might they be important?
2. What are some considerations before deciding whether to bring a container or not?
3. An Expat has an antique gun collection that has been in their family for generations. How likely is it that they will be able to bring it into Ecuador?
4. What is an apostille? When are they needed? How might the answers to those questions be the difference between $100’s vs. $1,000’s of dollars?
5. Why are Panama hats common in Ecuador and why might it be unwise for an Expat to bring this up at a dinner party?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
* Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.