Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#26)
1. How does one add a diacritic to a word in WhatsApp, and why might that save a person a good deal of money?
2. A store clerk tells a customer that they need to go to a Banco de Tornillos (Bank of screws). What is he / she recommending?
3. After returning an empty Botellón to a tienda owner, the customer is directed to a stack of full ones. What is the customary price for such an exchange, and of what should the buyer beware?
4. What’s a “cable” and how hard are they to find here?
5. What is IESS and why do many Expats find it better than the alternative?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
* Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.