Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#36)
1. When at a Panaderia, what is one thing an Expat should probably know before ordering?
2. If a restaurant says “Parrillada” what do they likely serve and what should a person keep in mind?
3. A guest overspends while visiting. How hard will it be to find luggage and what quality might they find?
4. When having friends or workers over at the house, why might it be better to offer them the glass bottled Coke rather than the plastic bottled variety?
5. Between DHL, FedEx, and UPS, which is the 400lb gorilla for shipping packages / letters to / from Ecuador?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.