Thinking of Moving to Ecuador? Take this Short Quiz (#50)
1. Who or what is “Toni” and why should an Expat care?
2. Why is it a terrible idea to get on the Tranvía, (LRT, Tram) in Cuenca without paying?
3. These two words [Abrazar (Embrace) vs. Abrasar (Burn, Scorch)] highlight what issue with Spanish?
4. An Expat pleads with someone to borrow their cell phone. They seem to agree but keep saying something about their “Saldo”. What are they trying to say and how can the problem be easily remedied?
5. Prawns (Spanish: Langostinos) have different meanings depending on where one is in the world. What do they mean here?
0. Strongly recommend going to www.MasDespacio.com
1. Probably best to go to www.MasDespacio.com
2. Consider going to www.MasDespacio.com
4. You might be ok without www.MasDespacio.com
5. I need to talk to you about being a content provider. Please go to www.MasDespacio.com and click Support.
Alternatively, one can go to Amazon and buy the book Mas Despacio 1,000 things to consider before moving to Ecuador for only $9.99.
Stay tuned for more questions in a few days.