We are a group of friends that every year make special programs for kids in need in Molleturo, there are 3 villages were we go, those are Arquillo, Huigra and San Antonio.
We always buy with the funds we collected, toys, candies bags, also if we can we buy bags with groceries.
Sometimes we also had been able to give for the old people also grocery bags.
We are making a SOLIDARITY GARAGE SALE, we would like and appreciate your presence and help, we gonna have clothes, shoes, house’s ornaments , furniture, and more… but if you can also donate anything we can use for the program in the village, we will be very thankful.
Is the month of show how grateful we are for all the blessing we already have, we appeal to your heart and solidarity.
You can call my to our numbers 0983349098 or 0989811522 to let the donations until Friday or visit us SATURDAY and SUNDAY since 10:00am to 16:00pm in Mariscal Sucre 17-55 and Miguel Heredia, going up the “Corazones” High School.
If you are filing for a Temporary/Permanent visa, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. That’s right. If I don’t get you your visa, you pay nothing. My name is Isabel Mosquera. I am an Ecuadorian, who studied and lived in Canada for many years. I have been a Visa Facilitator for over 7 years and have assisted more than two hundred and fifty Expats in obtaining their Visas, Temporary and Permanent, Cedulas, Translations, Health Insurance, housing and much more. These services are available as one fee package or individually. I own a car, so transportation is always included at no extra charge. I have always gotten my clients their Visas, even under the most difficult of circumstances, such as unreadable fingerprints for FBI reports. Have you moved to Ecuador without the required documents? Don’t worry, I can help. I offer free consultations, either by telephone, email or in person. I am at the Immigration office on a very regular basis, so I am knowledgeable about all recent changes in the law and am happy to share my knowledge with you. I will be happy to provide you with references.
I look forward to serving you.
Can you help us with the purchase of food for the 35 families that Fundacion Nur supports?
You can buy the suggested items and deliver them to us or send the money for us to buy them. What works better for you. Thank you very much!!
JAM (250g) for 35 families, $39,20
COCOA FOR MILK (170g), $35,35
PEACH PRESERVE (820gr) $76,30
SWEET COOKIES (100g) $27,65
CHOCOLATE BAR (20g) $14,00
KINDER CHOCOLATE BAR x 4 (50g) $45,85
TUNA (170g), $38,50
PANNETTONE (420g), $72,80
FRESH CHEESE (250g), $56,35
BISCOTELAS (150g), $63,00
RICE BAG (100 lbs), $43,00
LENTIL BAG (100 pounds), $63,00
2 SACK NOODLES (44 pounds), $40,00
SACK OATMEAL (50 pounds), $23,00
Delivery address of the products: Fundacion Nur, General Antonio Farfán 2-17 between Av de las Americas and Tomas de Heres. Please call before coming.
Monetary donations for the purchase of food through PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/fundacionnur
From Ecuador you can make a deposit to the Savings Account 406119384202 JEP Cooperative in the name of “FUNDACION NUR desarrollo, humano inclusion y solidaridad”. RUC 0190480984001
If you have questions or suggestions please contact us! 09 7937 8786
Just cross the the Rio Tomebamba and foot-bridge to the historic district, this is a third-floor apartment totally remodeled with tile floors with nicely furniture ,Fully equipped kitchen, beds and bath linens. Rent includes utilities, fast internet and building fee. Building does not have an elevator. Located in an historic complex, opening onto a courtyard garden. One month minimum rental.
In response to the new variant of COVID-19, Omicron, on November 29, 2021 the government of Ecuador issued new guidelines for air entry into Ecuador. The following guidelines will become effective December 1, 2021:
- Any person with a point of origin, layover, or transit through South Africa, Botswana, Egypt, Mozambique, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Eswatini, and Namibia is prohibited from entering the country.
- All other travelers, citizens, and foreigners must present a Traveler’s Health Declaration digitally when boarding the airline, which is available at the following link: https://declaracionsalud-viajero.msp.gob.ec/. If the online form is not available, a physical form may be presented to the Ministry of Health at the point of entry.
- All passengers entering the country over 16 years of age must present a COVID-19 vaccination card with at least 14 days of validity after completing the vaccine regimen and a negative RT-PCR test performed up to 72 hours prior to departure to Ecuador.
- Children and adolescents between two and 16 years of age must present a negative RT-PCR test performed up to 72 hours prior to departure to Ecuador.
- In the event that a traveler presents symptoms related to COVID-19 or a “suspect case” is detected, an RT-PCR test will be performed. If positive, the traveler will complete 14 days of isolation, in a home or accommodation of their own choice and at their own expense.
Entry into the Galapagos Islands (in Ecuador) by air border
All persons, regardless of their immigration category must comply with the following:
- All passengers...