Planning and/or want to become a Citizen of Ecuador?
The defined (and finer) benefits of Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (i.e. receiving an Ecuadorian Passport) are shown in the following:
– You NEVER need to again have to prove/reprove your Residency Visa qualification under any circumstances.
– You NEVER need to again have to buy/maintain proof of health insurance in Ecuador under any circumstances.
– You can ALWAYS travel WITHOUT a Visa for up to 180 days to ANY other country in South America on just your Ecuadorian Cédula as a Citizen of Ecuador.
– For those having an Investor Visa linked Bank Certificate of Deposit OR Real Estate Property, they can then freely liquidate or sell that without any issues whatsoever.
– You still ABSOLUTELY continue to KEEP your original country’s Citizenship and Passport as well as DON’T pay taxes to the Ecuadorian Government on your foreign derived/received income (i.e. from the US, Canada or any other countries for that matter).
FYI too, as follows see Attorney Sara Chaca’s article about applying for Ecuadorian Citizenship & Naturalization (again getting an Ecuadorian Passport), along with all of the requirements and the like stated therein, which as you can see is published on “Cuenca High Life” and has already as of now been read by thousands of your fellow Expats alike:
Phone: 099-296-2065 (Ecuador) OR 1-800-655-1581 (USA)
Physical Address: Calle Larga 6-16 & Hermano Miguel (2 story office building with balcony that shows directly above it the words “Ecuador Visas”)